Complete your tough tasks with the 4200X and will function effectively on your mini excavator or backhoe loader. You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 2″ in diameter with the long-lasting high tempered steel blades. The small size easily maneuvers in tight spaces at a job site, around buildings, fence lines or on your property. Cross-Tech engineers each cutter with the correct hydraulic motor and gearbox to achieve the highest torque available while maintaining a proven blade tip speed ideal for your operating equipment.
Powerful and reliable the 4200X is designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters and custom hangers are priced separately. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox guard. Experience the performance from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Max Cutting Capacity: 2"
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 12-30 GPM
- Weight: 690 lbs
- Overall Length: 56.800"
- Overall Width: 45.130"
- Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' GRD-50 Disc
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Deck Thickness: .135"
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- GPM - Mini X: 12-15 GPM
- GPM - Mini X: 16-20 GPM
- GPM - Mini X: 21-25 GPM
- GPM - Mini X: 26-30 GPM
- GPM - X: 12-14 GPM
- GPM - X: 15-20 GPM
- GPM - X: 20-25 GPM
- GPM - X: 26-29 GPM
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request