144A Super M-AX
Two piston motors drive this machine with 12′ of raw cutting power. The 144A is estimated to clear 3.87 acres @ 3 MPH, speed will depend upon density of brush and type of material cutting. The two blade carrier weight provides tremendous power and torque to slice through brush and trees up to 8″ in diameter. The maximum cutting diameter is dependent upon the type of wood being cut and the vegetation density. Two dual blade carrier assemblies each with four blades that are three times the strength of mild steel. The force and the power of the 144A Super M-AX are unmatched. The 144A is designed for forestry applications, plantation management, right-of-way, roadway and utility clearing.
Three year warranty on the structural steel.
The 144A heavy duty brush cutter can run on the CAT 586C, Barko 930B, and Tigercat M726E.
A technician is provided at your preferred location for set-up.
For use on Site Prep tractors only.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Gallons Per Minute: 42-58 GPM
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 8"
- Product Max Cutting Width: 144"
- Product Overall Width: 149.500"
- Product Overall Length: 125.000"
- Product Deck Thickness: .313" High Strength Steel
- Product Blade Carrier Type: (2) .625" High Strength Discs
- Product Bearing Housing Shaft Size: 3.750"
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Custom fit per machine
- Product Operating PSI Cont./Int.: 5000
- Product Weight: 7,238 lbs