Designed to mulch and cut brush up to 3″ in diameter. You will easily maneuver through tight spaces and have the flexibility to cut brush. The Brush Wolf 4200 is just the right size at 3.5 feet to clear trails, manage overgrowth on your ranch, farm or property. Coupler options fit all compact utility loaders; Vermeer, Toro Dingo, Ditch Witch, Bobcat MT-50, etc. One-piece of formed 10 gauge steel deck provides structural integrity and makes this compact cutter built to last. Front and rear chain curtain aids in mulching and the reduction of debris discharge. Front chains are replaceable. Couplers and hoses are standard with all Brush Wolf models. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf 4200
All Brush Wolf products are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. All Brush Wolf models come standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox seal guard included. The power, performance and reliability to exceed your expectations.
Always operate equipment with safety glasses and a hard hat.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Max Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 8-20 GPM
- Weight: 469 lbs
- Overall Length: 58.250"
- Overall Width: 43.750"
- Deck Thickness: .135"
- Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: 1.000" Bar
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- GPM - CUL: 8-15 GPM
- GPM - CUL: 16-20 GPM
- GPM - SS: 8-10 GPM
- GPM - SS: 10-15 GPM
- GPM - SS: 15-20 GPM
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 66" - Custom lengths available upon request.
- Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model
Manufactured by Cross-Tech Manufacturing
ISO 9001 Certified