Complete your tough tasks with the 4200X and will function effectively on your mini excavator or backhoe loader. You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 3″ in diameter with the long-lasting high tempered steel blades. The primary auxiliary hydraulic flow required for standard flow is between 8 – 20 gallons per minute at the cutter head. Hanger and pins are sold separately, and on a per request basis
The small size easily maneuvers in tight spaces at a job site, around buildings, fence lines or on your property. Cross-Tech engineers each cutter with the correct hydraulic motor and gearbox to achieve the highest torque available while maintaining a proven blade tip speed ideal for your operating equipment. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Excavator Series
Powerful and reliable the 4200X is designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters and custom hangers are priced separately. Hanger pins are not included but can be quoted on a per request basis. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox guard. Experience the performance from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Product Cutting Width: 42"
- Product Weight: 690 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 56.800"
- Product Overall Width: 45.130"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Disc
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .135"
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - Mini X: 8-15 GPM
- Product GPM - Mini X: 16-23 GPM