Introducing the new Brush Wolf 42X HD & 42X XP for your mini excavator or backhoe loader. Designed with a piston motor to increase motor efficiency with quicker recovery time, runs cooler and without cavitation on shutdown. With the faster recovery time you will snap through brush quickly and accelerate your job completions. The open sides of the 42X expose the blades and destroy brush at impact. Efficiency improvements abound. You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 5″ in diameter with the long-lasting high tempered steel blades. A vented hood improves drive-train protection. Hanger, pins and chain guards are sold separately, and on a per request basis.
There are two 42X options available dependent on the excavator’s primary auxiliary hydraulic flow:
The 42X HD requires between 14-20 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) with a max PSI setting (Pounds per Squarer Inch) of 3500 – cuts up to 4″ diameter brush.
The 42X XP requires between 21-29 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) with a max PSI setting (Pounds per Squarer Inch) of 3500 – cuts up to 5″ diameter brush.
The small size easily maneuvers in tight spaces at a job site, around buildings, fence lines or on your property. Cross-Tech engineers each cutter with the correct hydraulic motor to achieve the highest torque available while maintaining a proven blade tip speed ideal for your operating equipment. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Excavator 42X Model with Piston Motor
Powerful and reliable the 42X is designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters hangers, hanger pins and chain curtain are priced separately upon request. The optional chain guard can be purchased for one or both sides of the brush cutter (chain curtain weight 36 lbs/each) – they are used to reduce debris discharge if cutting near roadsides or homes. The chain curtain weight is in addition to the 750 lbs for the brush cutter. Hanger pins are not included but can be quoted on a per request basis. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and dust caps. The dust caps have been added to improve motor life by decreasing possible contamination. Experience the performance from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 42X HD - 4"
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 42X XP - 5"
- Product Cutting Width: 42"
- Product Weight: 750 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 56.800"
- Product Overall Width: 52.7"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Disc
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .135"
- Product Drive Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - Mini X: 8-15 GPM
- Product GPM - Mini X: 16-23 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 8-15 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 15-20 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 21-25 GPM