4800 – Standard Flow
The 4800 Standard Brush Wolf model may be a small model but it has all power and performance as the other models. The suction and long-lasting high tempered steel blades will lift and mulch to blast through brush and saplings up to 4″. The balanced stump jumper prevents vibration, and a welded collar on the bottom of the deck helps prevent damage to the gearbox seal. Galvanized 5/16″ safety chains on the front and rear protect against flying debris and aid in mulching. The front chains are replaceable. A solid one piece of formed 3/16″ steel deck will stand up to your workload.You’ll have exceptional performance because each Brush Wolf model has been engineered with the right motor and gearbox to optimize the full capacity of your operating equipment. Backed by three year warranty on the structural steel and eighteen months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Mini Skid Steer Series
Each Brush Wolf model is paired with the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gear box to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute, as well as the cutting diameter you’d prefer, which should be slightly wider than your loaders wheel base. The auxiliary hydraulic flow required for the Standard model is between 16 – 25 gallons per minute. You’ll find the right Brush Wolf model to make the most of your skid steers power with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on Brush Wolf to handle your workload now and in the future.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each Brush Wolf model comes standard with hoses, couplers and gearbox seal guard. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 4"
- Product Cutting Width: 48"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 16-25 GPM
- Product Weight: 690 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 60.000"
- Product Overall Width: 49.750"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000" Bar
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .188"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product GPM - SS: 15-20 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 20-25 GPM
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 78" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model