4800X HF – High Flow
The 4800X high flow series is designed for full size model excavators or backhoes. A 48″ diameter cut and the tempered blades will slash through saplings or branches up to 5″ thick. The primary auxiliary hydraulic flow required for standard flow is between 26 – 40 gallons per minute at the cutter head. Hanger and pins are sold separately, and on a per request basis
All high flow models include a case drain to relieve excess pressure build-up and protect hydraulic motor life.
The X series is ideal for land clearing and maintenance of trails, river banks, hill sides, fire breaks, and around fences. The Brush Wolf performance-driven design will make the most of your equipment. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Excavator Series
It starts with the combination of pairing the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gearbox to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute (GPM) and pressure available at the “stick” or end of the boom, as well as your machines weight restrictions. You’ll find the right model to make the most of what your excavator or loader backhoe has to offer with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on the X Series to handle your workload now and in the future.
All Brush Wolf Rotary Brush Cutters are designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters and custom hangers are priced separately. Hanger pins are not included but can be quoted on a per request basis. Brush Wolf products come standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox seal guard. Experience the power, performance and reliability. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 5"
- Product Cutting Width: 48"
- Product Weight: 890 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 62.800"
- Product Overall Width: 51.130"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Disc
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .188"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs, Case Drain
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - X: 26-40 GPM