Introducing the new Brush Wolf 48X for your mini excavator or backhoe loader. Designed with a piston motor to increase motor efficiency with quicker recovery time, runs cooler and without cavitation on shutdown. With the faster recovery time you will snap through brush quickly and accelerate your job completions. The open sides of the 48X expose the blades and destroy brush at impact. Efficiency improvements abound. You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 5″ in diameter with the long-lasting high tempered steel blades. A vented hood improves drive-train protection. The primary auxiliary hydraulic flow required is between 17 – 29 gallons per minute at the cutter head. Hanger, pins and chain guards are sold separately, and on a per request basis. Excavator requirements of an enclosed cab with shatter-proof glass.
The small size easily maneuvers in tight spaces at a job site, around buildings, fence lines or on your property. Cross-Tech engineers each cutter with the correct hydraulic motor to achieve the highest torque available while maintaining a proven blade tip speed ideal for your operating equipment. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Excavator Piston Driven Model
Powerful and reliable the 48X is designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters hangers, hanger pins and chain curtain are priced separately upon request. The optional chain curtain can be purchased for one or both sides of the brush cutter (chain curtain weight 45 lbs/each) – they are used to reduce debris discharge if cutting near roadsides or homes. The chain curtain weight, hanger, and hanger pins weight is not included in the 800 lbs of the brush cutter. Hanger pins are not included but can be quoted on a per request basis. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and dust caps. The dust caps have been added to improve motor life by decreasing possible contamination. Experience the performance from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 5"
- Product Weight: 800 lbs
- Product Cutting Width: 48"
- Product Overall Length: 62.812"
- Product Overall Width: 55.600"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Disc
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .188"
- Product Drive Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - Mini X: 8-15 GPM
- Product GPM - Mini X: 16-23 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 8-15 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 15-20 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 21-25 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 26-40 GPM