72 M-AX STD – Standard Flow
The 72 M-AX handles your most demanding cutting jobs year after year. Now available for standard flow skid steers with auxiliary hydraulic flow rated 23-29 GPM – otherwise available for high flow skid steers rated 30 – 40 GPM. The direct drive motor and the massive bearing housing make this heavy-duty machine the best to tackle heavy brush and trees up to 10″ in diameter. This workhorse is meant for industrial or commercial applications. The open front, spring loaded push bar and “V-Notch” design allows for close contact to cut trees and saplings. Relief valves protect your motor from pressure spikes and aid in faster shut-down time. The massive blade carrier system provides the inertia and torque to slash through material. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf 72 M-AX STD
Blade Carrier Systems
The 72 M-AX comes standard with a three (3) blade carrier assembly, and provides excellent mulching capabilities. The 3 blade carrier weighs in at a beefy 600 lbs. The optional four (4) flat blade assembly is a more robust system with reversible cutting edge blades that are three times the strength of mild steel. The flat blade carrier weight for this bad boy is over 850 lbs. With either system, you will cut trees ups to 10″ in diameter. Experience the reliability and long-lasting durability of the 72 M-AX, ready for extreme duty.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each model comes standard with hoses and couplers included. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 23-29 GPM
- Max Cutting Capacity: 10"
- Weight: 2,396 lbs
- Overall Length: 84.625''
- Overall Width: 75.250''
- Deck Thickness: .250"
- Blades: (3) .625" x 5.000" (High Strength) - Standard
- Blade Carrier Type: (1) 1.000” Disc - Standard
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- GPM - SS: 21-25 GPM
- GPM - SS: 26-29 GPM
- Optional Blades: (4) 0.625'' x 5.188" (High Strength, Flat)
- Optional Blade Carrier Type: (2) 0.625" High Strength Discs
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 114" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Use: Extreme Duty – clearing of up to 10” diameter brush
Manufactured by Cross-Tech Manufacturing
ISO 9001 Certified