7201 – High Flow
STARTING MSRP $9,960*
All the same Brush Wolf quality, performance and durability is in the design of our new 7201 High Flow model. The open front design cuts vegetation before the frame pushes the material over. The suction and long-lasting high tempered steel blades will clip through brush and saplings up to 5″. The balanced stump jumper prevents vibration, and a welded collar on the bottom of the deck helps prevent damage to the gearbox seal. You’ll have exceptional performance because each Brush Wolf model has been engineered with the right motor and gearbox to optimize the full capacity of your operating equipment. Every detail has been engineered for durability and easy operation.
Each Brush Wolf model is paired with the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gear box to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute, as well as the cutting width you’d prefer, which should be slightly wider than your loaders wheel base. The auxiliary hydraulic flow required for the High Flow model is between 26 – 40 gallons per minute. You’ll find the right Brush Wolf model to make the most of your skid steers power with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on Brush Wolf to handle your workload now and in the future. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf 7201
Designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested at our plant in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush Wolf comes standard with hoses, couplers and gearbox seal guard included. Designed to exceed your expectations with performance, structural integrity and value.
*Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) does not include shipping and taxes. Dealers set actual prices, including invoicing currency.
Realtree Edge Camo*
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Cutting Width: 72"
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 5"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 26-40 GPM
- Product Weight: 1,270
- Product Overall Length: 84.250"
- Product Overall Width: 73.750"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000 '' (High Strength)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Bar Welded to .313" Spun Formed Pan
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs, Case Drain
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product GPM - SS: 25-30 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 30-35 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 35-40 GPM
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 78" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model