Introducing the New 72 inch Open Front brush cutter from Cross-Tech Manufacturing.
The 72 inch cutter comes in two models – The HD/O line with auxillary hydraulic flows rated at 23 to 29
GPM and the XP/O line with auxillary hydraulic flows rated at 30 to 40 GPM.
This work horse is designed for industrial and commercial applications. You can rely on the new open front 72 model to consistently tackle heavy brush and trees up to 8 inches in diameter. The Brush Wolf 72 Open Front cutters make clearing brush efficient and quick – improving your ROI and increasing your profit.
The hydraulic piston motor provides quick recovery time with less bogging when accelerating through thick brush. Tip speed and torque are optimum for efficient cutting. The massive 1 inch blade carrier is CNC balanced and true – and contains 3 blades. The New Brush Wolf 72 Open Front Cutters performance and reliability is unmatched.
The open front and V-Notch” design allows for increased operator precision cutting of trees and saplings. A deflector plate has been added to control discharged material from the front deck – providing increased protection for people and structures nearby. A vented hood shields the drive train and hydraulic connections from impacts and debris. Abrasion resistant AR 400 skid pads provide extended life to the ground engaging skid rails.
The deck design allows material to glide off during operation preventing unwanted build up of chips and debris. Hydraulic hoses are guarded with heavy duty spiral hose wrap to stave off entanglements from branches and keep you cutting. Dust caps come standard on all quick couplers to ensure longer motor life and reduced contamination.
Our 3 year warranty on structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor is the best in the industry.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 8"
- Product Cutting Width: 72"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 23-29 GPM
- Product Weight: 1,494 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 72"
- Product Overall Width: 75.250''
- Product Blades: (3) .625" x 5.000" (High Strength) - Standard
- Product Blade Carrier Type: (1) 1.000” Disc - Standard
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Drive Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 114" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - SS: 30-35 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 35-40 GPM
- Product Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model