Introducing the new Brush Wolf 72X for your full size excavator. Designed with a piston motor to increase motor efficiency with quicker recovery time, runs cooler and without cavitation on shutdown. With the faster recovery time you will snap through brush quickly and accelerate your job completions. The open sides of the 72X and destroys brush at impact. Efficiency improvements abound. You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 10″ in diameter. Two blade carrier options are available. The standard carrier option is a one inch grade 50 disc with three drop blades. The upgraded option has four flat reversible blades (3 times the strength of mild steel) between two 5/8′ thick high strength steel discs. A vented hood improves drive-train protection.
Use only excavators with an enclosed cab with shatter proof glass and/or forestry approved cab. Case drain required and hoses are included.
The 72X HD requires primary auxiliary hydraulic flow to the cutter head between 20 – 32 gallons per minute.
The 72X XP requires primary auxiliary hydraulic flow to the cutter head between 33 – 45 gallons per minute.
Hanger, pins and chain guards are sold separately, and on a per request basis.
Standard Blade Carrier – 3 drop blades
Optional Blade Carrier – 4 flat reversible blades between two platters
Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Excavator Piston Driven Model
Powerful and reliable the 72X is designed, fabricated, powder coated, and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters hangers, hanger pins and chain curtain are priced separately upon request. The optional chain curtain can be purchased for one or both sides of the brush cutter (chain curtain weight 72 lbs/each) – they are used to reduce debris discharge if cutting near roadsides or buildings. The chain curtain weight, hanger, and hanger pins weight is not included in the 2,080 lbs of the brush cutter with the three drop blades or 2,330 lbs for the four flat blade option. Hanger pins are not included but can be quoted on a per request basis. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and dust caps. The dust caps have been added to improve motor life by decreasing possible contamination. Experience the performance from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 10"
- Product Cutting Width: 72"
- Product Weight: 2,880 lbs / 2,330 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 86.813"
- Product Overall Width: 82.188"
- Product Blades: (3) .625" x 5.000" (High Strength) - Standard
- Product Blades: (4) .625'' x 5.188" (Reversible, High Strength, Flat)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: (1) 1.000” Disc - Standard
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Drive Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product GPM - X: 21-25 GPM
- Product GPM - X: 26-40 GPM