7800 HF – High Flow
STARTING MSRP $9,851*
The 7800 High Flow Brush Wolf model draws all your skid steer has to offer. The auxiliary hydraulic flow required for high flow is between 26 – 40 gallons per minute. All high flow models include a case drain to relieve excess pressure build-up and protect hydraulic motor life. The long-lasting high tempered steel blades will blast through brush and saplings up to 5″. Front and rear chains aid in mulching and reduction of flying debris. The front chains are replaceable. The solid one piece of formed 1/4″ steel deck will stand up to your workload for years to come. You’ll have exceptional performance because each Brush Wolf model has been engineered with the right motor and gearbox to optimize the full capacity of your operating equipment. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf Skid Steer Series
Each model is paired with the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gearbox to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute, as well as the cutting diameter, which should be slightly wider than your loaders wheel base. You’ll find the right Brush Wolf model to make the most of your skid steer power with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on Brush Wolf to handle your workload now and in the future.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox seal guard included. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
*Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) does not include shipping and taxes. Dealers set actual prices, including invoicing currency.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 5"
- Product Cutting Width: 78"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 26-40 GPM
- Product Weight: 1,340 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 90.250"
- Product Overall Width: 79.750"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Bar Welded to .313" Spun Formed Pan
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product GPM - SS: 25-30 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 30-35 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 35-40 GPM
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 78" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model