9000 HF – High Flow
The 9000 High Flow has two motors and a four (4) blade off-set cutting system to ensure full coverage of the massive 7.5 feet. You will quickly tackle your project with this powerhouse. The combination of long-lasting high strength tempered steel blades, one piece formed 1/4″ heavy-duty steel, and the balanced spun formed pan will provide the strength and stability to move through tough overgrowth. Front and rear chains aid in mulching and containment of debris. The front chains are replaceable. The 9000 High Flow will cut up to a 5″ tree. All high flow models include a case drain to relieve excess pressure build-up and protect hydraulic motor life. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
All Brush Wolf models hydraulic motors and gear boxes are paired specifically to achieve the highest torque available for your operating equipment. We design, fabricate, powder coat, assemble, and test each model in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each Brush Wolf model comes standard with hoses, couplers, and a gearbox guard. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Built to be reliable, powerful and perform to exceed your expectations.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 5"
- Product Cutting Width: 90"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 26-40 GPM
- Product Weight: 1,812 lbs
- Product Weight: 1,840 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 78.375"
- Product Overall Width: 93.250"
- Product Blades: (4) .500'' x 4.000'' (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: (2) 1.000'' Discs
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product GPM - SS: 25-30 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 30-35 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 35-40 GPM
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model