9000 HF – High Flow
The 9000 High Flow has two motors and a four (4) blade off-set cutting system to ensure full coverage of the massive 7.5 feet. You will quickly tackle your project with this powerhouse. The combination of long-lasting high strength tempered steel blades, one piece formed 1/4″ heavy-duty steel, and the balanced spun formed pan will provide the strength and stability to move through tough overgrowth. Front and rear chains aid in mulching and containment of debris. The front chains are replaceable. The 9000 High Flow will mow down up to 4″ trees. All high flow models include a case drain to relieve excess pressure build-up and protect hydraulic motor life. Three year warranty on the structural steel.
All Brush Wolf models hydraulic motors and gear boxes are paired specifically to achieve the highest torque available for your operating equipment. We design, fabricate, powder coat, assemble, and test each model in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each Brush Wolf model comes standard with hoses, couplers, and a gearbox guard. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Built to be reliable, powerful and perform to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Max Cutting Capacity: 4"
- Cutting Width: 90"
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 26-40 GPM
- Weight: 1,812 lbs
- Overall Length: 78.375"
- Overall Width: 93.250"
- Blades: (4) .500'' x 4.000'' (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: (2) 1.000'' Discs
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Deck Thickness: .250"
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- GPM - SS: 26-29 GPM
- GPM - SS: 30-40 GPM
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Use: Extreme Duty – clearing of up to 8” diameter brush
- Use: Heavy Duty – clearing of up to 4” diameter brush
Manufactured by Cross-Tech Manufacturing
ISO 9001 Certified