9000 – Standard Flow
The 9000 Standard has two motors and a four (4) blade off-set cutting system to ensure full coverage of the massive 7.5 feet. You will quickly tackle your project with this powerhouse. The 9000 is powered by two motors and two off-set blade assemblies. The action of the offset blades provide the full spectrum of cutting the 7.5 feet free of any gaps. The combination of long-lasting high strength tempered steel blades, one piece formed 1/4″ heavy-duty steel, and the balanced spun formed pan will provide the strength and stability to move through tough overgrowth. Front and rear chains aid in mulching and containment of debris. The front chains are replaceable. The 9000 Standard will cut up to 4″ trees. Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
All Brush Wolf models hydraulic motors and gearboxes are paired specifically to achieve the highest torque and tip speed available for your operating equipment. We design, fabricate, powder coat, assemble, and test each model in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each Brush Wolf model comes standard with hoses, couplers and a gearbox guard. Built to be reliable, powerful and perform to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Max Cutting Capacity: 4"
- Cutting Width: 90"
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 21-25 GPM
- Weight: 1,790 lbs
- Overall Length: 78.375"
- Overall Width: 93.250"
- Blades: (4) .500'' x 4.000'' (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: (2) 1.000'' Discs
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Deck Thickness: .250"
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- GPM - SS: 21-25 GPM
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Use: Heavy Duty – rated from 3” to 6" brush dependent upon model
Manufactured by Cross-Tech Manufacturing
ISO 9001 Certified