The DG-84 series is for the construction industry and built to withstand extreme work conditions. This Demolition Grapple Bucket will outperform and outlast the competition. Built with high strength steel and reinforced 1/2″ bucket and grapple jaw tines with an incredible 80,000 psi maximum yield strength. This heavy duty demolition grapple is perfect for clearing your construction site, and rugged enough for disaster clean-up. The two independent grapples make quick work of picking up and moving various sized loads.
This seven foot long grapple has the structural integrity for commercial applications – not meant for sissy work. The DG Series will outperform the competition, providing you with years of reliable service. You can also count on the DG Series to improve your bottom line by moving a lot of material in a very short period of time. Recommended for loaders with operating capacity of greater than 1500 lbs. Three year warranty on the structural steel.
Designed, fabricated, powder coated and assembled in Crosslake, Minnesota.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Bucket Width: 86"
- Product Bucket Depth: 35.300"
- Product Bucket Height: 24.500"
- Product Grapple Jaw Opening: 42"
- Product Height with Grapple Closed: 30.600"
- Product Independent Grapple Width: 21"
- Product Number of Tines: 10
- Product Space Between Tines: 9.30"
- Product Overall Grapple Width: 63"
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 72" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Weight: 1,392 lbs