SD6000 LF – Low Flow
STARTING MSRP $6,776*
The new Brush Wolf SD6000 Low Flow Standard Series has been classified as our Standard duty category, designed for the users with brush to clear up to 3″ in diameter. The suction and long-lasting high tempered steel blades will blast through brush and saplings up to 3″. The balanced stump jumper prevents vibration, and a welded collar on the bottom of the deck helps prevent damage to the gearbox seal. A solid one piece of formed steel deck will stand up to your workload for years to come. Each Brush Wolf model has been engineered with the right motor and gearbox to optimize the full capacity of your operating equipment.
Brush Wolf Skid Steer Standard Duty Category
Each model is paired with the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gearbox to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute, as well as the cutting diameter you’d prefer, which should be slightly wider than your loaders wheel base. The auxiliary hydraulic flow required for the low flow model is between 10 – 15 gallons per minute. You’ll find the right Brush Wolf model to make the most of your skid steers power with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on Brush Wolf to handle your workload now and in the future.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each Brush Wolf model comes standard with hoses, couplers and gearbox seal guard included. Reliability and built to last.
*Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) does not include shipping and taxes. Dealers set actual prices, including invoicing currency.
*Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Product Cutting Width: 60"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 10-15 GPM
- Product Weight: 840 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 72.250"
- Product Overall Width: 61.750"
- Product Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Product Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Bar Welded to .313" Spun Formed Pan
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Product Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Product Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Product GPM - SS: 10-15 GPM
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 78" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Standard Duty – clearing of up to 2” diameter brush