When you work here, you’re family.
Passion is what drives us. All our staff members impact what we do and what we make. We’re that type of bunch that works hard but plays hard too. If you don’t see a job opening below, please still apply—we’re always looking for good people.
– Eric Beck
Fabrication 8 years; sales 1 year
We’re passionate about what we do!
- Start your weekend early with a four-day workweek!
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays + 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
Three ways to apply:
Fill out the online form below, email your resume to email@example.com, or stop in to fill out an application. We look forward to meeting you.
Administrative/Sales Support Assistant
As Administrative/Sales Support Assistant you will be responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system of incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel. Additionally, this position supports the sales process by providing administrative support duties. The Administrative/Sales Support Assistant will interact daily with the office staff, sales team, and production management staff.
We’re looking for someone who has great organizational skills and is detail-oriented. Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Bonus if you have knowledge of QuickBooks.
Major duties include answering phones, inputting and tracking sales orders, working as the liaison between service delivery and sales, and making sure all orders are handled appropriately with the production management team.
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate Staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Work with the General Manager on Production Scheduling/Order entry
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Provide outstanding Customer Service before and after a sale.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for Sales and Production Staff
- Handling all administrative duties for the Sales Department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Provide assistance to Management Team members and Executives as needed
- Expediting requests with rush orders and altering sales orders and shipping information as required
- Creating and processing sales quotes and sales orders in a timely manner
- 2+ years in administrative position in a business environment.
- Knowledge of order processing and procedures.
- Strong time management practices.
- Strong computer skills and ability to analyze reports to accurately identify issues related to order processing.
- Ability to interact well with others, ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written formats, to ensure accurate order entry processing.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Job Title 2
Job Descriptions Goes Here
- Job duties 1
- Job duties 2
- Job duties 3