Compact Utility Loaders
Tough and lightweight with plenty of bite packed into a small unit for compact utility loaders and mini-skid steer loaders.
The Best Cutter for
Call them what you want—mini skid steers, compact loaders, utility track loaders, mini track loaders, or compact utility loaders—they all do the same thing and provide the same benefits. Here’s how to find the best cutting/mowing attachment for these mighty beasts.
Go where no cutter
has gone before.
- Designed for working in congested environments
- Easily maneuvers through narrow spaces
- Heavy-duty updraft steel blades leave a cleaner cut
- Front and rear chain curtains for mulching and preventing flying debris
- Pressure relief valves control pressure spikes
- Protective motor guards shield motor and hoses from damaging impacts
Two Different Compact Cutters
Cutting Width: 42”
Hydraulic Flow: 8-20 GPM
Max Cutting Diameter: up to 2”
Our smallest, most versatile cutter, the 4200, is just the right size at 3.5 feet to easily maneuver around tight spaces and squeeze into the narrowest places you may not be able to with other machines.
Cutting Width: 48”
Hydraulic Flow: 8-25 GPM
Max Cutting Diameter: up to 4″
The 4800 extends to 4 feet to effortlessly clear trails and manage overgrowth when you need a wider cutting width. With a higher tip speed, you’ll be able to remove thicker vegetation.
but never duplicated.
Built tough, built for a lifetime
- More structurally sound decks made from one piece thick steel
- Added reinforced gussets and bracing for increased strength
- Continuously welded deck for superior durability
- Powder-coated finish for ultimate durability
Easy to own and operate
- Plug & play ready on delivery
- Hydraulic hoses, quick-connect couplers, and dust caps included
- Universal quick attach system for easy on and off
- Easy blade access for quick blade changes
- Parts are always available at brushwolf.com/parts or by calling 877-390-9857
- Heat-treated, heavy-duty blades
- Updraft lifts and mulches for a cleaner cut
- Drop blades for a closer cut to the ground
- Ultra-smooth blade carrier is CNC-balanced
Premium hydraulic motor
- Right-angle gearbox speeds up rotation for max torque
- Tried-and-true pairing will survive years of abuse
- Simplistic design makes it easy to operate and maintain
- Rugged construction for ideal torque, RPM, and tip speed
USA made, focused on community
- Everything is designed, engineered, and built under one roof here in the USA
- We support our local community through philanthropy and volunteering
- We’re proud to partner with local colleges and mentorship programs to help build our industry’s workforce
Best warranty on the market
- 3-year limited warranty on the cutter’s structural components, materials, and weldment
- 1.5-year limited warranty on the hydraulic motor, gearbox, bearing housing, and cylinders
Ultimate cutter protection
- Advanced pressure relief motor protection controls pressure spikes
- Grade 2 shear bolt saves the motor from impacts
- Higher flow models include case drains to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Welded collar around the gearbox seal protects it from damage
- Special protective wrap encases hydraulic lines for safety
- Added dust caps ensure longer motor life by decreasing possible line contamination
- Protective hoods or guards have been added to most models to shield the motor
Your safety comes first
- Shields are perforated for protection and increased visibility
- Chain curtains protect people and nearby structures from flying debris
- Lift limit chains prevent the cutter from being lifting too high
- Deflector plates on large cutters control the direction of discharged material
- Non-slip safety steps for easy in and out
Expect More from Your
The ideal brush mower for light-cutting applications in congested environments. These compact cutters will fit on all compact utility models, including Bobcat MT-50, Ditch Witch, Kubota, Toro Dingo, and Vermeer. We’ll help you check your compact utility loader’s weight restrictions and auxiliary hydraulic flow (GPM) rate to determine the correct match. Then choose your preferred cutting diameter, which should be slightly wider than your loader’s wheelbase.
Each Brush Wolf rotary cutter is paired with the correct hydraulic motor and right-angle gearbox to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush-cutting applications.
Best Brush Cutter
Compact Utility Loader
The one-piece formed heavy-duty steel deck provides structural integrity and makes this compact cutter built to last. While the suction and long-lasting high-tempered steel blades lift and mulch to blast through brush and saplings 2-4″ in diameter.
Front and rear chain curtains aid in mulching and reduce flying debris. The front chains are replaceable. And each Brush Wolf rotary cutter comes standard with hoses, couplers, and a gearbox seal guard to get you going immediately.
For tight, cramped areas, these little powerhouses are perfect for residential use or where full-size brush cutters won’t fit. Experience how these little cutters can make a big difference!
– Richey & Clapper, Inc.