192 Super M-AX
The 192 Super M-AX Flex Wing Brush Cutter patented design is for Industrial, Commercial or Forestry usage. Provides 16 feet of massive cutting power. Hydraulic wings lift for transport and provide the flexibility to maneuver through your landscape. The blades on the 192 Super M-AX forestry mulcher attachment can cut through trees up to 8″ in diameter depending on the type of wood and vegetation density. Three blade carrier assembly provides a total of twelve reversible blades that are 3 times the strength of mild steel. Rear debris chain curtain included.
The 192 Super M-AX attachment can run on the CAT 586C, Barko 930B, and Tigercat M726E.
Three year warranty on the structural steel.
Increase revenue and productivity clearing land, plantations, pipelines, power lines, right-of-way’s, and roadway easements. Over 2000 hours of testing.
A technician is provided for set-up at customer preferred location.
Estimate 5.24 acres @ 3 MPH, speed will depend upon brush density.
For use on Site Prep or Industrial Wheeled Tractors only. Patented Design.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Gallons Per Minute: 65-85 GPM
- Max Cutting Capacity: 8"
- Max Cutting Width: 192"
- Overall Width: 192.000"
- Overall Length: 127.056"
- Deck Thickness: .313" High Strength Steel
- Blade Carrier Type: (2) .625" High Strength Discs
- Center Blades: (4) 5.188" x 17.750" x 0.625"
- Wing Blades: (8) 5.188" x 14.250" x 0.625"
- Wing Pin Size: 1" Greaseable
- Cylinder Size: 3.500" Bore, 2.000" Rod, 16.000" Stroke
- Bearing Housing Shaft Size: 3.750"
- Center Blade Max Width: 78.797"
- One Wing Retracted Max Width: 148.012"
- Max. Width when both wings retracted: 104.080"
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Custom fit per machine
- Operating PSI Cont./Int.: 5000
- Weight: 11,400 lbs
Manufactured by Cross-Tech Manufacturing
ISO 9001 Certified