The Alpha comes in two models, HD for standard flow skid steers with auxiliary hydraulic flows rated at 23-32 GPM and XP for high flow skid steers rated at 33-45 GPM. This workhorse is designed for industrial and commercial applications, you can rely on the Alpha to consistently tackle heavy brush and occasional trees up to 10″ in diameter. The Alpha has industry leading features that make brush clearing a breeze. The hydraulic piston motor provides quicker recovery time with less bogging down when accelerating through thick brush, it also runs cooler and has no cavitation at shutdown protecting your investment. The massive bearing housing has a 3.25″ shaft diameter and patented locking retention system to provide maximum reliability in the toughest cutting situations. The tried and true blade carrier system provides the performance and inertia to tackle the most demanding jobs. The open front and “V-Notch” design allows for increased operator precision when cutting trees and saplings. A deflector plate has been added to control discharged material from the front of the deck, this provides improved protection for both people and nearby structures. A vented hood shields the drive train and hydraulic connections from impacts and debris. Laminated abrasion resistant “AR 400” skid pads provide extended life to the ground engaging skid rails. The “Clean Deck” design allows material to glide off during operation preventing unwanted buildup of debris. Hydraulic hoses are now guarded with heavy duty spiral hose wrap to stave off entanglements of branches and keep you moving. You also have the option to run hoses from either side of the Alpha depending on your operating machine. Dust caps now come standard on all quick couplers to ensure longer motor life by decreasing possible line contamination – just more ways to say “we’ve got your back.” Three year warranty on the structural steel and 18 months on the hydraulic motor.
Brush Wolf ALPHA
Blade Carrier Systems
The Alpha XP and HD come standard with a three (3) blade carrier assembly, and provides excellent mulching capabilities. The 3 blade carrier weighs in at a beefy 600 lbs. Alpha The optional four (4) flat blade assembly is a more robust system with reversible cutting edge blades that are three times the strength of mild steel. The flat blade carrier weight for this bad boy is over 850 lbs. Total weight of the Alpha with the optional blade carrier is 2,570 lbs. With either system, you will cut trees ups to 10″ in diameter. Experience the reliability and long-lasting durability of the Alpha, ready for extreme duty.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each model comes standard with hoses, couplers and dust caps to protect the motor. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
Custom colors available for additional charge.
- Product Max Cutting Capacity: 10"
- Product Cutting Width: 72"
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 23-32 GPM
- Product Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 33-45 GPM
- Product Weight: 2,318 lbs
- Product Overall Length: 82"
- Product Overall Width: 75.250''
- Product Deck Thickness: .250"
- Product Blades: (3) .625" x 5.000" (High Strength) - Standard
- Product Blade Carrier Type: (1) 1.000” Disc - Standard
- Product Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Product Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs, Case Drain
- Product GPM - SS: 20-25 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 25-30 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 30-35 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 35-40 GPM
- Product GPM - SS: 40-45 GPM
- Product Optional Blades: (4) 0.625'' x 5.188" (High Strength, Flat)
- Product Optional Blade Carrier Type: (2) 0.625" High Strength Discs
- Product Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 114" - Custom lengths available upon request
- Product Use: Extreme Duty – clearing of up to 10” diameter brush